Community Coordinator - Brisbane
Employment Status: Casual
Remuneration: $32 per hour plus super
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
Shifts between: Monday – Friday
Hours between: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Multiple Roles Available: Yes
Location: The Precinct Innovation Space, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
About The Role:
As the Community Coordinator at The Precinct, Queensland’s leading startup hub, you’ll be the friendly face and go-to contact for all members and guests.
Established in 2017 in Fortitude Valley, The Precinct hosts hundreds of events and workshops per year, and is a vibrant hub of activity and home to startups, entrepreneurs and tech businesses.
Keep our space operating like clockwork by overseeing, organising and managing the day-to-day operations of the coworking and innovation space, answering all incoming front desk enquiries, touring clients and guests, and building great relationships with members and partners.
Working closely with the Community Manager and program team, you’ll help bring community events, workshops and programs to life, helping to organise the perfect setup, catering, and suppliers.
• Front desk reception and concierge, welcoming members and visitors, answering visitor enquries and distributing mail
• Ensure the space is welcoming, turning on TV’s, coffee machine, air-conditioning, lights and appliances daily
• Provide building and event space tours for guests and prospective tenants
• Welcome new members with an induction, tour, welcome kit and building access
• Promptly and professionally manage incoming emails and phone enquiries
• Manage meeting rooms and event space bookings through our online system
• Assist to deliver community events like free coffee mornings, morning teas and afternoon drinks. This may mean coordination of suppliers, event set up and pack down, managing ticket enquiries
• Ad-hoc administration and data entry as required
To apply, please send a resume and to email@example.com
Join Our Newsletter
Get the latest industry news, event information, perks, and resources straight to your inbox.
Download App (coming)